Explore the north of Lanzarote and some of the best works of the extraordinary artist César Manrique, the famous artist who expressed his love for the island by fusing art and nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- You might not be picked up exactly at your hotel, the supplier will reconfirm the exact pickup point and time after the booking. Your pick up time will vary according to your pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Buses are not adapted to wheelchair users