Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors at an extreme desert environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off from all major hotels within 3 miles of the Strip.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C/115F. We will provide plenty of drinking water to keep you hydrated, but please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour
- You can choose either a shared tour or a private tour