Experience the scenic splendor of the Black Canyon on a 4-mile kayak adventure. Spot abundant wildlife, visit the Emerald Cave and learn about the history from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from select Las Vegas Strip Hotels ( Aria, Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Circus Circus, Encore, Excalibur, Flamingo, Golden Nugget, Mandalay Bay, Paris, Sahara, Stratosphere, Treasure Island) or alternatively you can meet at the local operators office in Boulder City, via your personal/rental vehicle approximately 30-minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof bag
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be 12 years old or above to take part. Minors must be accompanied by a parent
- If we do not receive your kayak choices we will assign them for you
- We can text directly to iPhones to confirm with you. All others, please load WhatsApp prior to your visit so we can confirm with you
- Pick-up will take place approximately 1.5 hours before the tour start time. (Total duration with half day tour is 6 hours, round-trip with pick-up and drop-off from Las Vegas Strip)
- The less you bring is better as there are no lockers provided. It is recommended you protect any electronics from water. Drybags, waterproof phone cases, and other last-minute needs may be available for purchase at the Blazin' Paddles store
- This tour requires some physical activity and is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The shuttle service is only available at select designated hotels