Drive across the Hoover Dam, stop at two of its most popular viewpoints, and visit the historic Boulder City and the Lake Mead Visitor’s Center.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Tour bus pickup area is on Sirens Cove Blvd, West of Valet and Starbucks, and will meet at the yellow curbed sidewalk. Please arrive at the designated pickup location 20 minutes before your scheduled departure. Please text the activity provider's reservations team at least 24 hours before your tour at +1 (775) 382-2816 with your confirmation number to confirm your pickup location and time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Hoover Dam’s security protocols mandate that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your accommodation
- The local partner reserves the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. In these cases, guests will not be eligible for a refund
- The activity does not include a visit to the Hoover Dam visitor center or the Generator Room
- This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather
- If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund