Join this adventure tour to see Zion National Park on a day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy 6 hours of leisure time to explore the park's highlights and stop at a famous pie shop on your way back to Vegas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is scheduled the evening prior to the tour. Hotels in Downtown Las Vegas, on the Las Vegas Strip down to the Silverton Hotel, can be accommodated.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Upon arrival to the visitor center you will have 6 hours to explore the park choosing the sights you want to see
- Plan on being in the park for the majority of your free time
- Please check the weather and cancel before the 24-hour non-refundable period should you have concerns about the weather
- Food is not provided, however, there is a comfort stop on the way to and from the national park where food is available at your expense
- Food is also available at Zion Lodge
- Make sure to arrange your permit for Angels Landing the day before the tour through the Zion National Park permit program on their website
- During the winter, when shuttles are not operational, this tour will be driven point to point in small groups