Join the executive bus with the big window views of the Virgin River Gorge on your way to Zion National Park where 6 hours are yours to see the best parts such as the Narrows and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Excalibur Tour Rotunda Bally's North Door Treasure Island@Siren's Cove Blvd Strat South Side of Hotel Golden Nugget across from Self Park entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Upon arrival to the visitor center you will have 6 hours to explore the park choosing the sights you want to see
- Plan on being in the park for the majority of your free time
- Please check the weather and cancel before the 24-hour non-refundable period should you have concerns about the weather
- Food is not provided, however, there is a comfort stop on the way to and from the national park where food is available at your expense
- Food is also available at Zion Lodge