Enjoy unforgettable panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West Rim on a scenic flight from Las Vegas, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Boulder City Municipal AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $20 per person is payable at check-in