Explore Red Rock Canyon outside Las Vegas from the seat of a fully electric energy bicycle. Enjoy the spectacular scenery as your electric bike provides the power needed for you to enjoy a 13-mile loop (16 mile tour) on a 3-hour guided sightseeing tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a 3-hour electric bike tour in the Red Rock National Conservation Area
- Experience the spectacular views of colorful sandstone formations just 15 miles west of Las Vegas
- Explore the area effortlessly as your electric bike takes you on a 13-mile loop that reaches 1,000 feet in elevation
- 13-mile loop ride (16-mile tour)
- Electric bicycle capable of speeds up to 20 mph
- Bottled water
- Park fees
- Trail mix
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1000 Scenic Loop Dr. Las Vegas NV 89124Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- For tours to operate a 2-rider minimum is required. If a second rider is not confirmed a refund will be issued.
- To rent an electric bike, a participant must be at least 18 years old with valid identification. The minimum age to ride is 16 years, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- There is a maximum rider weight of 250 lbs. Note that a rider weighing over 225 lbs. will be required to pedal-assist their bike for a short period during the initial climb.
- Rider height requirements are based on ability. Note that a rider under 5 ft. 3 in. should be comfortable with starting and stopping a bike.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn for insurance purposes.
- No flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or high heels are allowed.
- No pregnant women are permitted to participate due to the risk of falls.
- Any damages to the bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Be sure to bring sunblock and a camera.
- The total tour time is approximately 3 hours.