Go behind the scenes of the History Channel’s hit show “Pawn Stars” on a 4-hour Las Vegas tour, and visit featured locations such as the Toy Shack, Count's Kustoms, and more. Meet and greet the stars of reality shows, depending on availability.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 12:00 PM
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit featured locations from hit TV show Pawn Stars and Tanked
- Visit WelderUp, made famous by the Hit TV Show 'Vegas Rat Rods'
- Marvel at the customized automobiles of Count's Kustoms
- See Acrylic Tank Manufacturing from Animal Planets Tanked!
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Pickup and drop-off at Treasure Island
- 4-hour guided tour
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Bottled water
- Souvenir gift
- Professional guide
- Meet and greet with stars of the show (if option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The benches, furthest west, located along Siren’s Cove Blvd.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus measures, the Acrylic Tank tour is replaced with a visit to the Shelby American Museum which showcases an array of rare Shelby Cars on display
- You may upgrade your experience to include a meet & greet with stars of the show
- Inside tours are dependent on the individual filming schedules of each show
- Due to insurance restrictions, strollers cannot be accommodated onboard buses