Discover the scenic splendor of Black Canyon and the Colorado River on a kayaking adventure. Take in breathtaking views, abundant wildlife, and the Emerald Cave. Learn about the region's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet by the orange kayaks at the primitive beach at Willow Beach Marina. After the toll booth, keep driving until you see water and orange kayaks on your left. Park in the dirt parking lot to your right or the paved parking lot next to the water.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This activity involves 4 miles of kayaking
- This tour is refundable up to 24 hours before the starting time