Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, wine and history along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Hotel Grand Chancellor, 29 Cameron Street, Launceston. Please be ready for pick up at this location at 7:20 AM. Hotel pick ups are available from select locations. Please contact the Tour Operator directly via email to enquire about hotel pick upsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is active and visits National Parks and wild areas that involve some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health, fitness and physical ability is essential
- All tour participants will be participating in outdoor activities and are therefore subject to the outdoor weather conditions of the day. Please dress appropriately
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years. There is no maximum age provided all participants have a reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- What to bring: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm & weatherproof clothing; hat and sunscreen; large water bottle; snacks; and a packed lunch (or buy it on the day)
- Please note, food and drinks are not included as part of the tour. There will be an opportunity to stop along the way, where you can purchase a take-away lunch. Or you can bring a packed lunch