Explore Lausanne on a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Solve attraction-based riddles and see sights the Lausanne railway station and Esplanade du Flon square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
There is no meeting point for this tour, as there is no guide. The tour starts at Lausanne-Gare.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- A link for the mobile app and login credentials will be sent after booking
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles.
- There is NO time limit for this activity. You can complete it on your own pace.
- The game requires thinking in order to solve the puzzles. It is NOT a trivia game