Spend a day in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in the center of the Bernese Alps. Take a spectacular roundtrip by train, cable car, and railway to the areas of Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, and Schilthorn, to the places where the 1969 James Bond movie was filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will wait for you in front of the railway ticket shop at Interlaken OST train station, next to the bus stop (NOT at the West-railway station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance please contact the tour operator before booking