Spend a day in the Lauterbrunnen Valley in the center of the Bernese Alps. Take a spectacular roundtrip by train, cable car, and railway to the areas of Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, and Schilthorn, to the places where the 1969 James Bond movie was filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point in front of "info point Interlaken Tourism/Jungfrau Railway" (glass cube). The staff does not represent us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance please contact the tour operator before booking