Embark on an entertaining and informative tour of Leeds. Visit Corn Exchange, Victorian Arcades, and Kirkgate Market. Discover the impressive heritage of this vibrant city, with its stunning architecture, rich cultural scene, and shopping opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Black Prince Statue (the one on the horse) in City Square, outside Leeds Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour involves two hours of walking at a gentle pace with stops
- The tour will operate rain or shine