Leipzig is best known as a commerce and trade show town. But it's also one of the musical capitals of Europe. World-famous musicians like Wagner, Bach, Mendelssohn, and Schumann had strong connections with the city. Let Leipzig work its magic on you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Follow the Leipzig Music Trail
- Experience Leipzig with 18th-century street noise and musical examples
- Visit the St. Nicholas Church, where Johann Sebastian Bach gave his first performance as cantor.
- City tour with a competent guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Leipzig, Markt 1, Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall), Museum ShopOpen in Google Maps ⟶