Leipzig is best known as a commerce and trade show town. But it's also one of the musical capitals of Europe. World-famous musicians like Wagner, Bach, Mendelssohn, and Schumann had strong connections with the city. Let Leipzig work its magic on you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Leipzig, Markt 1, Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall), Museum ShopOpen in Google Maps ⟶