Discover Leipzig in a unique way with an exciting scavenger hunt. Make your way through the city by solving riddles and explore the opera, the Moritzbastei and Auerbach's Keller. Experience fun for the whole family with this unique city tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Leipzig's city center in a different way and explore the city center on your own
- See the opera, the "City-Hochhaus", St. Thomas Church and the famous Auerbach's Keller
- Stop the game to take part in guided tours of your choice or to relax in between
- City game box in German
- Delivery to your desired address in Germany
- Additional entrance fees
- Costs for public transport
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Starting point of the scavenger hunt is the central train station in Leipzig.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The shipment of the city game box can take up to 4 working days, deliveries abroad may take longer. The shipment does not take place on weekends or public holidays. It is not possible to pick up the city game in Leipzig.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
- Your city game box will be dispatched 4 weeks prior to your chosen date at the earliest. If you need the box sooner, please choose an earlier date. The scavenger hunt can be played independently from the chosen date at any time.