Gain a better understanding of local life on this snowmobile trip combined with an ice fishing experience. Enjoy a great way to spend a winter day like a typical Finn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 30 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Check your email one day before the activity in order to know the pickup time of your tour. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. If you don't require pick-up service you have to present yourself 30 minutes before the tour at our office located in Snowmobile Park at Varikkosuora 1, 99130 Levi.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- 2 adults per snowmobile, single driving is available as a supplement for adults.
- Children 1-14 years old are seated in a sled behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents sit with a small child in the sled for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver's license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- Duration of the program is about 3 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.