See the Huacachina Oasis and ride a buggy through the desert dunes on this trip from Lima. Fly over the Nazca Lines and discover the mysterious figures that an old civilization made 1800 years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or apartment is availivle from the following districts in Lima: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Lima Downtown (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rímac, Breña and Lince. If you are staying in another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima or from Callao province, then a small extra fee is required for the private transfer. If this is the case, further information will be sent to your by the activity supplier after your booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Stops for meals are made along the way, but costs are not included