Discover the best of Cyprus on an 8-hour tour. Visit the Kourion archeological site and Omodos village. Taste local wines and stop to enjoy lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the pick-up is not the same as the start time of the activity and depends on the hotel location. We will contact you to confirm the exact pick-up time and location. If you haven't heard from us 48 hours before the activity start time, please contact us.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Unaccompanied minors
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The duration is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours operate subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- To enter places of worship and selected museums proper dress is required. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply.
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change