Soar through the New York City skies by helicopter. Take in the incredible views of the city's skyline, the Hudson River, and Central Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 25 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Fly past Newark Airport towards Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty
- Marvel at the views of the Manhattan skyline
- Admire One World and the Financial District, the Empire State Building, and more
- Soar high over the George Washington Bridge, flying past the full length of Central Park
- Glimpse the bright lights of Times Square, the Chrysler Building, and Yankees Stadium
- Helicopter flight
- All costs, heliport fees, and taxes
- Free parking
- Noise-canceling Bose headsets
- Transportation to Linden Airport
- Any photos taken by staff during your visit (extra fee)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Linden Airport is reached by turning down Wildcat Way off Route 1 and 9. When driving down Wildcat Way you will pass some warehouses on your right and the runway will be on your left. The road will bend to the right and you should turn left into the first parking lot you see. From there, head to the cream building with glass sliding doors. When you enter the building follow the signs for "lobby/operations."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- You will be assigned an exact flight time after you have booked. You will receive an email with the exact time of your flight.
- A brief safety video must be seen before flying.
- Only cameras and pocket wallets are permitted on the helicopter.
- Complimentary lockers are available to secure additional belongings, including bags.
- Valid government-issued photo identification must be presented before flying.