Discover Lisbon at your own pace with both bus and boat hop-on hop-off tours. With your unlimited 48-hour pass you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, experience its charming atmosphere, and visit its newest areas as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can exchange your voucher at any of the stops along the route, at the Praça do Comércio Kiosk, Praça Figueira bus terminal, or at the Terreiro do Paço and Belém Ferry Boat stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that due to COVID-19 restriction timetables can change. When exchanging you voucher please confirm the correct times and frequency of the bus
- Your ticket is valid for 48 hours after the validation
- Hop-on or off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- The Belém Lisbon Bus Tour lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes and departs from Praça da Figueira every hour, from 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.
- The Modern Lisbon Bus Tour lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes and departs from Praça da Figueira every 2 hours, from 10:30 AM-4:30 PM
- The Yellow Boat Tour lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes and departs from Terreiro do Paço at 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 5:00 PM, and from Belém MAAT at 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:00 PM
- Yellow Boat Tour is available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday