Glide the historic streets of Lisbon on a 1.5-hour Segway tour of the Alfama with your guide, and discover where the city gave birth to the tradition of fado music. See some of Lisbon’s oldest monuments, including architecture from the days of the Moors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meet at 16, Rua dos Douradores.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility upon arrival
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, intoxicated people, or those with a mental or physical disability or with a prosthesis
- You must weigh between 45 kilograms and 118 kilograms
- The tour may be canceled after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- The tour may be rescheduled for the same day in the case of adverse weather conditions and the local partner decides that it is not safe to operate the tour