Climb aboard an eco-friendly tuk-tuk and explore the monuments of the historic Belém district in Lisbon. Learn more about Portugal's Age of Discoveries at 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and visit other striking attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 5-minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If pick up on the cruise port, please stay next to the main building exit door. Don't leave the terminal
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Each tuk-tuk can accommodate up to 6 people
- Babies are not allowed
- Tours available in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese