Explore the Torre de Belém and Mosteiro dos Jerónimos in the historic Belém neighborhood of Lisbon. Visit places that perfectly capture the Portuguese spirit and mark its important military position at the mouth of the River Tagus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça D. Pedro IV near D. Maria II Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your guide will be at the meeting point wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logo