Enjoy access to the Jerónimos Monastery, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and part of the Portuguese identity and culture. Explore one of most important sights in Lisbon and marvel at the monument's 16th-century Manueline architectural style.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Admission is free at National Museums and Monuments on Sundays and holidays for residents of Portugal
- Only the church and Lower Cloister are accessible to those with reduced mobility
- Last admission at 5:00 PM
- Jerónimos Monastery opening hours are 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, October to May; and 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, May to September
- The monastery is closed on Mondays, and January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13 and December 25