Spend an amazing day on a visit to the Berlengas archipelago, a pirate-like setting where you can kayak, snorkel, and explore the UNESCO Biosphere World Heritage Site. Take a boat to Berlenga Island and explore historic sites, nature reserve, and caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon
- Private group
Select participants and date
Lisbon Tourism Information Office, Palacio Foz, Praca dos Restauradores, Lisbon. Please arrive for 08:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- It not recommended that you book the tour on weekends as the Island gets a little crowded during the summer
- The climate conditions do not always allow the tour to operate, and can even change while you're on the island
- Don’t forget your towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you will do some walking on steep paths
- You may bring your own lunch if you like, as there is only 1 restaurant available
- The private tour option offers pickup/ drop off from your hotel. The public tour does not offer this, and pickup/ drop off are at a central meeting point
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus:
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented.
- Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles.
- Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer