Catch some waves on a 2-hour or 4-hour surfing adventure just south of Lisbon. Discover the best surf spots, suitable for beginners or advanced surfers and get tips from an expert instructor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the Praia da Mata restaurant located in Costa da Caparica. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This experience requires good weather and/or ocean conditions to run. If an activity is canceled due to poor weather or ocean conditions you will be offered a diferent date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of participants. If the activity is canceled due to the minimum not being met, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You must be confident to swim in ocean waves in order to participate in this activity. Surfing is a sport that requires a reasonable level of physical fitness.
- Please note that the 4-hour class is divided into 2 parts. 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon