Discover the peninsula of Setúbal and the natural beauty of Portugal. Enjoy the incredible views along the coast, ride over the Arrábida mountains and sample regional delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation in Lisbon (other pickup locations are possible at an additional cost). Your guide/driver will have a company ID badge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is stroller and foldable wheelchair accessible
- The Livramento Market and Mourisca Tide Mill are closed for staff rest on Mondays. Wine and cheese tasting will be held on this day in Azeitão.