Explore Portugal on a full-day, multi-city tour that takes you to some of its most popular medieval and 20th-century architectural and religious marvels. Depart from Lisbon and make your way to Fátima, a major center of global Catholic pilgrimage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
8:45 AM at the local supplier's kiosk Marques de Pombal in Parque Eduardo VII.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour may be canceled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance, or other circumstances
- The order of the itinerary may change without previous notice
- Tour doesn't operate on 25 December and 01 January