A comprehensive day tour in the city of Lisbon combining the ancient and historic quarters and the most modern parts of the Town. Discover what makes Lisbon an enjoyable travel destination in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your Hotel or Accommodation in central Lisbon (Cruise Terminal or Airport also available)
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that prices are per trip and not per person - the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability, transportation will be by high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or on a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- Child (3-years-old or above) seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- There is a maximum of 7 people per booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time