Explore Lisbon in an electric Twizy car with a GPS audio guide and learn about the history of Portugal’s maritime adventures as you visit the top sites of Baixa and Belem. See the Bairro Alto, Torre Belém, Monasterio dos Jerónimos, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Private group
- See the monuments and points of interest as you hear about Lisbon's history and traditions
- Enjoy riding in an electric car with a panoramic roof and audio GPS
- Take in most of the main attractions of Baixa and Belem on just 1 tour
- Vehicle insurance
- Audio GPS guided tour (audio guide)
- 3-hour Twizy electric car rental
- Free parking
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The local partner's office located at Rua da Madalena 68, 1100-319 LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The Twizy is a 2-seater car.
- The car can accommodate car seats for children (over 5 years of age).
- You must be 18 years or older to rent, and must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license.
- On the day of the rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the Twizy is returned.