Explore the uniqueness of Mafra, with it's majestic Palace, and the surrounding Tapada, a lush park used as hunting grounds for the royal family. Discover some of the most beautiful coastal landscapes or pay a short visit to Sintra on the way back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon (cruise terminal or airport also available).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child (3 years old or above) seats are available on request (free of Charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Start and finish times may be adjusted to your preference or to your cruise schedule
- If you come on a cruise, at time of booking, please inform of the ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please note that all prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group the tours are made in a high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)