Travel to the villages of Constância and Tomar to discover the history of the Knights Templar, the holy order of warrior monks. Spend the day visiting castles and convents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Pick-up at 8:00 AM - Praça da Figueira (front of Statue) or 8:15 AM - Hotel Fenix Lisboa (Marquis of Pombal) • Drop off (done in only two locations: Marquês de Pombal or Restauradores square ).
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian only by request
- Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen in summer, a jacket in winter
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these; such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice