Lisboa Story Centre is an interactive space that takes visitors through the history of Lisbon. The journey through time employs state-of-the-art technology to feature some of the most relevant events in the city’s past in a fun and captivating way.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Terreiro do Paço, 78-81 1100-148 LisboaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Lisboa Story Centre is open every day from 10:00-19:00.
- Audio guides are available in the following languages: Portuguese (adult and child versions), English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese