Explore Lisbon's historic center with our private tuk-tuk tour. Go eco-friendly and cover more ground while customizing your itinerary. Book our local guide for an unforgettable experience of Lisbon!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hard Rock Cafe, 2 Avenida da Liberdade, 1250-144 Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Average weight per passenger 80kg
- Children of 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on an EcoTuk Tuk. Children of 7 to 12 years old or with a minimum height of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- Pregnant women and intoxicated people are forbidden from taking part, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- Dietary options are available