Discover an essential area in Portuguese history: Belém, a neighborhood in Lisbon full of UNESCO World Heritage monuments. Explore this neighborhood by Segway with your experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The exactly meeting point is behind the "Espaço Espelho d'Agua" and close to the riverOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Segway supports a minimum weight of 45 kg and a maximum of 120 kg
- Participants must have a minimum height of 1.35 meters
- The use of a helmet is mandatory
- Participants must use their Segways in a responsible and civil way, following the traffic rules and your guides’ instructions