Explore Lisbon’s oldest areas on a guided tour of the Alfama and São Jorge Castle quarters. Enjoy panoramic views of the Tagus River and learn about the “fado” Portuguese culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Campo das Cebolas, Casa dos Bicos (it is the house covered in spikes) Nearest Metro: Terreiro do Paço. The guide will be holding a black bag with the "Lisboa Autêntica" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes