Stroll the medieval streets of Alfama to experience the oldest quarter in Lisbon, known for its maze of alleyways. Learn more about the culture of this community and their passion for Fado music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the entrance to the church in the Miradouro Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended