Discover Lisbon at your own pace with both bus and boat hop-on hop-off tours. With your unlimited 48-hour pass you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, experience its charming atmosphere, and visit its newest areas as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (yellow bus kiosk, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM), directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour, or at the boat entry to exchange it for a ticket. You can also exchange the voucher directly at the Aerobus at the airport. You will receive a ticket that you must keep during the period of validity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that due to COVID-19 restriction timetables can change. When exchanging you voucher please confirm the correct times and frequency of the bus
- Your ticket is valid for 48 hours after the validation
- Hop-on or off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- The Belém Lisbon Bus Tour lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes and departs from Praça da Figueira every hour, from 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.
- The Modern Lisbon Bus Tour lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes and departs from Praça da Figueira every 2 hours, from 10:30 AM-4:30 PM
- The Yellow Boat Tour lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes and departs from Terreiro do Paço at 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 5:00 PM, and from Belém MAAT at 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:00 PM