See a different side of Lisbon as you walk through the city's most famous streets and landmarks at night. Take in Lisbon's most picturesque areas and views, before enjoying a traditional meal and folk music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
In case you choose not to have hotel pick-up, please proceed to Marquês de Pombal Square. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour doesn't operate on December 25th and January 1st
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control. Should a visit be cancelled for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control, customers will not be entitled to a refund.