Introduce yourself to the vibrant culture in Lisbon on this 5-hour night tour. After dinner in a Fado restaurant, visit the main monuments of Lisbon, including the Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery, Comercio Square and Águas Livres Aqueduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up your hotel or accommodations in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pickup location will be arranged.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour in a small van with seating for up to 8 people.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language
- Hotel pickup is available in the following areas: Alfama, Bairro Alto, and Baixa de Lisboa; for places difficult to access by car, you will be provided with a meeting point for nearby pick up