Learn about the history and culture of Lisbon, one of Europe's oldest cities, on a full-day tour with a private guide. You’ll hear stories about Portuguese history dating back to the Age of Discovery, as you visit the Belem neighborhood and its monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Hard Rock Café Lisbon, Avenida da Liberdade, 2Open in Google Maps ⟶