Explore the main sights of Lisbon on a small group full-day tour, with visits to Belém to sample some famous Pastel de Nata and to see the historic Tower of Belém on the Tagus River. Tour the Christ Statue, Padrão dos Descobrimentos and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or accommodations in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pickup location will be arranged.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour in a small van with seating for up to 8 people. Please advise if your group has more than 8 people. Group discounts are available
- On Mondays 3 monuments are closed:
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- The tour can be performed without entering those 3 monuments.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language