Explore the main sights of Lisbon on a small group full-day tour, with visits to Belém to sample some famous Pastel de Nata and to see the historic Tower of Belém on the Tagus River. Tour the Christ Statue, Padrão dos Descobrimentos and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon, from the areas of Alfama, Bairro Alto, and Baixa de Lisboa. If your pickup location is difficult to access by car, you will be provided with a nearby meeting point instead.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour in a small van with seating for up to 8 people. Please advise if your group has more than 8 people. Group discounts are available
- On Mondays 3 monuments are closed:
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- The tour can be performed without entering those 3 monuments.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language