Take a private walking tour of Lisbon for a full introduction to the Portuguese capital’s historic monuments, palaces, churches, and neighborhoods. Visit sites that are of interest to you on a full day of discovery that’s customized to your requirements.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Under the Arco da Rua Augusta in Lisbon by the Commerce SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- If you are on a shore excursion from your cruise, the tour times are flexible
- Entrance fees vary according to the season
- National monuments close on public holidays and special occasions (without notice)
- This tour is flexible in terms of start time, length of stay at each site, modifications to the suggested itinerary, etc
- Children up to 3 years of age can join for free and a 50-per cent discount is offered for children between 4 and 12 years