Discover the city of Lisbon through its street art on a 3-hour guided walking tour. Explore the most alternative places and the oldest neighborhoods with a local guide, and uncover both old and new street art hidden in the most improbable places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Tram on Top of Calçada da Glória close to São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint. Ask for the Street Buddha tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be prepared to climb because Lisbon is always up and down
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts