Join a local guide in a walking tour and discover the best of Lisbon’s gastronomy, culture, and history. Visit a typical Portuguese market and taste a range of traditional dishes at the best local haunts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the walking tour it will be on Timeout Market The meeting point for winemaker it will be on Praça da FigueiraOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer, bring your sunscreen and in winter, it gets cold, so make sure you bring a jacket
- There's a considerable amount of walking during this tour, please be advised
- There may be more than one language spoken during the tour (maximum two languages)
- If you have any food restriction, please inform in advance so we may have time to make necessary arrangements