Eastern Lisbon used to be an ugly industrial area until it was chosen as the site to host the last world fair of the 20th century, Expo 98. It has since then been reborn into a futuristic glass-and-steel district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Rossio dos Olivais (Parque das Nações).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Each tour is accompanied by a storyteller. They are a trained and experienced driver/guide and will offer descriptions of monuments and history along the way.