Belem is known as the historic district of the Age of Discovery, thanks to the amount of monuments from (or related to) that time. Don't miss the chance to see them illuminated at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Espaço Espelho d'Água, next to the Discoveries Monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Company Liability insurance and personal accident insurance included
- Each tour is accompanied by a trained storyteller, who will offer descriptions of monuments and history along the way
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The use of helmet is mandatory
- After a 15 minute tolerance for showing up past the starting time, the tour will be cancelled with no right to refund
- Use the machines in a responsible and civil way, following the circulation rules and your guides’ instructions