Explore Portugal's capital city on this private 6-hour tour. Experience Portuguese culture and discover the most interesting sights in Lisbon including the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Jerónimos Monastery, and Rossio Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- From your hotel, apartment, airport or cruise ship.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The Jerónimos Monastery is closed on Mondays.
- Please bring your passport or ID card. Participants aged 65 and over receive a 50% discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- This is a private tour with an official tour guide/driver. No other guests will be picked up for the tour.
- This program is just a suggestion. All trips, excursions, or tours can be customized to suit the wishes of the guests.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.