Discover Lisbon's history that is often forgotten by the usual tourist routes. Step back from the traditional tours and see another part of history as you wander through gardens and palaces overflowing with history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- National monuments may be closed on public holidays or on special occasions without prior notice
- Please note that the tour itinerary is subject to alteration
- If for some reason the Ajuda Palace is closed, we will visit the Monserrate Palace